We at Expert Basement repair are completely aware of and concerned about the virus and how it spreads. Because of this, we have taken several extra safety measures to protect your safety and the safety of our crew. Below is a list of the steps we have taken.
1. The person doing the initial basement inspection will wear an N95 face mask.
2. The inspection time in the basement is limited to 15-20 minutes.
3. You will not be required to sit through a sales presentation.
4. Product and repair information will be left with you at the time of the inspection.
5. Unless exceedingly simple, a repair estimate and drawing will be emailed within a day.
6. We will utilize a small crew of only one or two men to do the repair work. For any customer contact, masks will be worn.
7. We will install a plastic barrier over the stairway entrance to isolate the basement from the upstairs.
8. We will run an extra-large Metabo HEPA air filtration vacuum to clean and filter the air in the basement during the entire installation. HEPA filters can remove 99.97% of contaminants from the air, including respiratory droplets that spread the virus.
9. During grinding and wall preparation we will run an additional extra-large Bosch HEPA vacuum for both dust and virus control.
10. When the temperature allows, we will turn off the home heating system to further isolate the basement.
11. Once our equipment is moved into the basement, trips in and out of your home will be minimized.
12. You will not need to leave your home. Fortress carbon fiber installation creates no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and the air is filtered.
13. Our installers have many years of experience so most repair jobs can be done quickly and efficiently, requiring only one or two days to complete.