EBR has over 15 years experience with slope erosion and stabilization repair methods. We will be able to help evaluate the scope of the problem, recommend the next course of action, arrange for proper soil testing and analysis when needed and a quotation for the work.
Sorry, We have temporarily suspended our slope work for 2012.
- Protect your property and stop further slope movement and damage.
- Most repairs are expected to last 30-50 years
- Many repair and stabilization projects can be effectively accomplished from the top of the site and completed within 2-3 weeks depending on weather
- Slope stabilization is always expensive and requires careful evaluation and planning.
- Heavy equipment is often utilized and will sometimes damage the access route coming and going, such as lawns and sidewalks.
- A minimum of 8′ is needed for larger equipment clearance. If we must travel on the neighbors property written permission must be obtained first from that neighbor.