The idea began with a desire to treat customers as we ourselves would like to be treated, to look at every job as if it were our own and to educate the customer regarding all aspects of his repair. We have no sales agendas, quotas, or urgent needs for you to sign up today! We only expect you to have a much better understanding of the foundation issues you are dealing with. You will know enough about your concerns to be comfortable with whatever you decide to do. The owner is hands on…and will be personally onsite for your job. We feel this is the best way to control the quality of our work.
- We have over 20 years of in-home foundation repair experience.
- Certified by Fortress Stabilization for carbon fiber installation since 2003.
- Certified to train carbon fiber installers
- Certified from 1994-2006 for helical pier and wall anchor installation.
- Experience with multiple brands and methods of waterproofing, experience with multiple methods of foundation repair and products, experience with erosion control and slope failure, experience with soil testing, experience with slabjacking, experience with high density polyurethane injection.
- Experience with foundation failure and analysis.
- Extensive contacts in the industry with other professionals in our field
- Foundation repair expert for the last five years online for the “Allexperts.com” website. See http://www.allexperts.com/ep/3587-74232/Foundation-Stabilization-Repair/Jim-Hise.htm
- Our owner, Jim Hise has been teaching adult community education classes in Northeastern Ohio for several years now.
Expert Basement Repair Company treats customers as we ourselves would like to be treated. Look at every job as if it were our own and proceed accordingly. Educate the customer regarding all aspects of his repair. Continually advance our knowledge of the industry, improve our repair skills and utilize the latest in foundation repair technology. Provide the greatest value for the dollars invested in the homeowners repair.